March 12, 2010

Remember me.

With all the extreme action, 3-d and devastation floating around in movies these days, I find it refreshing to see a trailer that looks quiet and simple. I'm all about grandiose movies and being blown out of my seat in the theaters but there is something especially wonderful about a movie that speaks to you softly. Loud movies help with escapism but calmer movies pull your life into the story and leave you wondering about your story in the end.

Remember Me seems like one of those. Plus, former blood sucker Robert Pattinson (I wonder if Kristen 'I always look and sound like I'm on drugs' Stewart is jealous?) is attracting me to the film. Of course, I could be completely wrong based on the fact that I'm making this conclusion from a two and a half minute trailer.

Here: check it out for yourself.



P.S. In one of the commercials, I heard the song "The Dress Looks Nice On You" by Sufjan Stevens. It's an incredibly beautiful song. Listen to it now.

1 comment:

E said...

Oh Sufjan, yes please!