April 22, 2010

Earth Day.


I love Earth Day. I remember planting trees every year in elementary school and sitting through assemblies and hearing speakers tell us the things we could do on April 22nd to save the earth. I always wondered, why only treat our earth well one day a year? Shouldn't everyday be Earth Day?

Too overwhelmed by saving the earth through planting a forest? Start with little things like turning off the water while you're brushing your teeth or riding your bike instead of wasting gas and energy with your car. Here is a list of more things you can do!

Also, sidenote: If you don't recycle, please kill yourself. I mean that in the nicest way possible.

If we keep neglecting the earth, pretty soon beautiful places and things like this wouldn't exist. Wouldn't that be terrible?

A little taste of my trip to Sicily last summer. :)

No comments: