June 30, 2010

500 Songs of Summer.


Something about the start of summer makes me feel youthful, romantic and spontaneous. The only thing missing from lazy days on the beach, walks in the park and frolics on sunflower fields (I wish) is a grade A, feel good, chillin-out-relaxin' summer soundtrack.

Here are just some of the tracks that are in mine:

PYT (Pretty Young Thing)- Michael Jackson
50 Ways to Leave your Lover- Paul Simon
Pretty Girl From San Diego- The Avett Brothers
Ticket to Ride- The Beatles
Why Don't You Love Me?- Beyonce
Whenever I See Your Smiling Face- James Taylor
Going Back to Cali- Notorious B.I.G.
Kiss A Girl- Keith Urban
Lovers tonight, Friends tomorrow- Dave Matthews Band
(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To- Weezer
Superstition- Stevie Wonder
A Little Less Conversation- Elvis Presley
Somebody's Baby- Phantom Planet cover
Sweet Child Of Mine- Sheryl Crow cover


No comments: